- For acrylic painting, aging and crackling
- New pale and transparent formula
- Water based and non-toxic
Crackle Decorating for antique finishes is the newly rediscovered, and today’s fastest growing, folk art technique. Crackling is accomplished in three basic steps.
- Apply a coat of flat latex paint
- Apply All Cracked up crackle medium
- Apply a coat of latex paint.
The top coat will “crackle,” revealing the first coat, producing the effect of successive layers of aged paint. Express your expertise on furniture, woodwork, almost any article that strikes your fancy.